Friday, February 6, 2009

Change of plans!

Adam and I decided on a change of plans yesterday for celebrating our anniversary. I didn't see the point in driving my stepmom to the hospital, then driving back home to have lunch, then driving all the way to the hospital again. (it's a 45 minute drive one way) So, thanks to Pat and Danielle giving us some free zoo tickets, we spent three hours at the zoo with Riley. The zoo is only ten minutes from the hospital so it worked perfect! There's nothing we love more than to see Riley laughing, running and learning! There was no better way to spend our anniversary!! For without our marriage, we would not have had our wonderful beautiful little girls! (Big thanks to Grammie for watching Bree for us)


Happy three year anniversary to us!

Monkey Riley


Eating a sucker...she loved it and did great with it! (Very little mess!)


"WOW!" She was looking at a boa constrictor...which is NOT a future pet in our house...








This statue scared the crap out of me...it was hidden back around a corner and I thought it was real when we walked around the corner...Adam found it was hilarious! (It's okay I got him back, I scared him with a hose that was laying on the ground...he thought it was a snake!)




So proud to be running around, free of the stroller!

1 comment:

JavaLuva said...

Looks like you all had fun! I'm SO glad you guys got a little break! Love ya! ~Aleasha