Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First time ever!

Stuffy nose and all....little miss Bree was fussin about an hour before her feed was due. It was a very whiny cry that I have never heard before so, on a whim I figured I would try to give her a bottle.




She drank 50 cc's!!!!!!

That is huge for her! She even did her same whiny fussy cry if I would take the bottle out of her mouth. I am sure this is an isolated event (it always is and I have lost hope in her drinking a bottle on her own) but it is still exciting none the less! Woo hoo! Go Bree!

2 comments:

danielle said...

Well, it may not be so isolated. I would really stick with it... she needs practice to figure out how to manipulate her mouth correctly to efficiently drink from a bottle... so keep at it Tasha, you're doing a wonderful job!

Fiery said...

Woohoooo.... Way to go Bree. Don't give up.. just keep trying it may not be as isolated as you might think. Positive thoughts. One day it will "CLICK"