Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bree is home!

She came home last night around 730 so by the time we got her home she was tired so we did the mad scramble to get two kids into bed, and then we headed that way ourselves. She is doing great and all the nurses were amazed that she rarely cries when you are doing her g tube 'stuff'. She HATES when we are cleaning it, but does okay otherwise. I took some pictures this morning and when I get them edited I will post them. It is weird to see on her, but it's the way it's gotta be. Even the nurses mentioned that her g tube is in an odd placement..it is in the middle of her belly about two inches up from her belly button. Normally it is off to the left side, but I guess her tummy is more towards the center than most people. Once again my kid is not the norm...and i think that is AWESOME!

2 comments:

Paige said...

I love your last sentence! You're an amazing Mother! Bree and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Mommy Peters said...

Tasha - I'm so glad she's doing well. I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately... I hope you will see the benefits of the G tube quickly and our little Bree will continue growing like a weed!

Lots of love!