Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A BIIIIIGG day!

I had all these plans in my head for what I was going to post for my blogs for the rest of the week. Bree must have heard them, or seen them or something because she went and made plans of her own. (I swear kids do that!)

Today, Bree:

- broke through her left front tooth. So, that brings the tooth count up to five for her. Three on top and two on bottom. Here in a day or so the other front tooth will come through and make it six.

 - Are you ready for this one?? You sure?????












BREE CAN SIT UP ON HER OWN!!!!!!!!! She sat up multiple times today long enough to play with a toy. She loses it when she gets excited and starts trying to kick her feet, but at least she is sitting up. Woo hoo! Now to work on being more stable, then onto positioning for crawling! (not to get ahead of myself or anything)

I promise that in the next few days I will try to catch this little miracle girl in the act of sitting and post some evidence pictures up here for you all to see!

1 comment:

Joy said...

congratulations!!