Wednesday, December 2, 2009

On top of my game

Today, I felt on top of my game. It was a busy crazy filled day, but it was a day that I felt was productive. I went grocery shopping twice (because I forgot to buy baby food the first time), Bree had speech where she ate half a thing of yoplait yogurt for Stacy, I wrapped presents (which I need to go do again after this), deep cleaned Bree's crib, put away laundry, made dinner, fed Bree, played with kids, made Riley help me pick up the living room, got them both into bed (Bree was 15 minutes early), and now I am here.

I still have a few hours left that I can do things in, so off I go!


BUT...not without a fun story from today! You didn't think I would leave it at that...did you? Bree has been a sitting up machine lately, and Riley is not without her own little advances as well. Riley decided to put her crayons to bed today. She put them in her little people christmas stable, shut the gate (or gape as Riley would say), and got down on all fours, leaned her head on the ground to say "G'night!!". She then informed me that they are tired and are going to sleep. In order for them to be put back where they belonged we had to take each of them out, name them by color and put them to bed (in the red bucket we have). "Good night orange. Good night blue. Good night red. Good night black. Good night gray. Good night brown."

No comments: