Sunday, March 21, 2010

Positive thoughts, prayers...anything!

I am at my wits end. Usually I can deal well with whatever is thrown our way...but we've had a rough past two months. I had a falling out with a friend a while ago, and ever since then someone has been sick, all of us have been sick, someone got bit by a dog, fifths disease, ear infections, pink eye...the list goes on. Today Riley now has a bad yeast infection, and I suspect a possible UTI. We will see when we visit the pediatrician tomorrow.


Your prayers, well wishes, positive thoughts, or whatever you do to wish well upon others would be greatly appreciated. We have done everything except ask for the support of everyone else, so I figure it is time to draw upon our group of wonderful prayer warriors and well wishers. Thank you so much!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Sending good thoughts your way. Hoping the sun shines brightly on you and yours soon!

Aimee V said...

Sorry you guys are having such a rouch patch......sending positive thoughts and prayers your way! Let me know if I can do anything for you, I mean it!

Anonymous said...

I certainly feel bad for all of you. You have each had enough sickness to last a long time. So sorry. I don't know who you had problems with, but I sense it is bothering you. If possible, apologize and try to work thru the problem. Good luck

Marlene Ogden

Mel H. said...

Thinking of you, sending good thoughts, and hoping this spell is over soon.