Thursday, October 23, 2008

October 23, 2008

Good morning!

Bree is doing well this morning...she rested comfortably most of the night last night. She is still having troubles with maintaining her oxygen rate, so I am just guessing here but they might do some tests to make sure she doesn't have any infections brewing or anything of that manner. She did have a bradycardic episode last night (when her heartrate drops low) around 2am. That also makes me worried. She is now a whopping 2 lbs, 8 oz!! As of 8am this morning she will be going up to 14 cc's every three hours for feeds. She is still sitting at 35% oxygen and a pressure of 5 on her CPAP, but other than that we have no other new news!

Riley is playing in her crib right now...I can hear her over the monitor. However, I need to pump before I go get her up. She has learned that when 'Mama is pumping, Mama can't do anything'...yeah, it's real fun! So, in the mornings she stays in bed until I am ready for her to get up.

Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy, and in love with life!

No comments: