Monday, May 4, 2009

Not me Monday

This idea was given to me by one of the micro preemie blog mom's so I thank her for it! (this is going to be fun!)

I am not the one who let's Riley watch over 5 episodes of Yo Gabba Gabba on schoolwork days....nope, not me!

I am not the one who put brown sugar into Bree's pureed squash today (have you ever tasted that stuff! uck!)...nope, not me!

I am not the one who wishes somedays that it could just be QUIET!!! in my house...nope, not me!

I am not the one who desperately would love to have a nanny devoted exclusively to toddler tantrums (isn't that a good idea?)...nope, not me!

I am not the one who feels guilty about yelling at my toddler (I am working on it)...nope, not me!

I am not the one who, on a daily basis, (sometimes multiple times) feels very incompetent and unable to cope with the emotional craziness of my life right now...nope not me!

And last but not least....I am not the one who loves, and adores, snuggling with Riley right before bedtime, and reading two books to her (tonight it was the Hungry Little Caterpillar and Flicker Firefly) before tucking her sweet snuggly self into bed....nope not me!

Ahhh...blessed silence!

No comments: