Friday, February 26, 2010

I never want to forget...

...that instead of "kiss", Riley says "piss". Like, "Mommy, I wanna gi you a piss."

...that today at the zoo, Riley announced to every one that the bird in the cage was a Macaw. "Look!!!! A MACAW!!" (I certainly didn't teach her that...I give all credit to Go Diego Go).

Last but not least, I never want to forget this sweet face:

 

Bree is starting to give up her pacifiers, and only uses them at bedtime, naptime, or right after she gets up. She has also started to become fond of blankies, especially fleece ones.  She seems to be growing up so fast...she is pulling to a stand on tables, can crawl super fast, and is very curious...and very stubborn. Her cry has changed recently in the way it sounds...she is growing into being a toddler and is no longer a baby. Sigh.

3 comments:

Joy said...

ha! how cute.

Marlene Ogden said...

Soooooooo cute!! Both kiddos. Love it; love it; love it.

JD said...

It's so important to keep a journal of these precious moments in our kids' lives! What a sweet lil' girl!

I'm 35, and I still love fleece blankets, I have one in particular that I use daily... never too old for a fleece blankie! ;)