Sunday, February 28, 2010

Trial run

This next week I will be doing a trial run of what most working moms do every day. I have not even started, but I don't know how the working moms do it. I know there are many who do not have a choice, and have to do it because of financial situations, but I am sure this next week is going to make me very thankful that we are not in that position. Some moms choose to, and that works for them. To each their own. Some moms would go crazy staying home everyday. Trust me, there are days that I feel like I am losing my mind, and all I am doing is putting kids in time out, or correcting them.

However, I think because I have experienced staying home with my kiddos, I wouldn't want it any other way. I couldn't imagine having someone else spend more time with my kid than I do. I know that day will come when that will happen because of school (if we choose to go the public school route), but I want to hang onto these short 5-6 years that I get them all to myself.

So wish me luck as I embark on this new adventure, and pray that I learn much. My respect and admiration go out to you working moms.

No comments: