Sunday, September 26, 2010

3 and 24

These are two numbers that are very important to our family this weekend.

Yesterday our first baby girl turned three years old. She went from this:


to this big beautiful (little) girl:


She is a sweet, opinionated, determined little girl who has a kind heart. She loves her sister, and will tell me she already loves Baby Derrick. She is a wonderful big sister and I can't wait to see her grow in the coming years.

Speaking of our family, we happen to have a pretty awesome guy in our family that we love very much. In fact, it is his birthday today and he is satisfied with hanging out at home and watching football. Adam is the best husband I could ask for. He is very loving, and is not afraid to express his affection for me or for his kids (do you know how weird it is to say "kids" and not "girls"??). He tells me everyday that I am beautiful, he compliments the girls and is far more patient with them than I am. He truly balances me out. He is more of a relaxed laid back guy, and it has rubbed off on me in the past few years, which I think it just what I needed. Happy 24th Babe!

No comments: