Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Three year old check up

So last year at her two year old check up she was 3rd percentile in weight and 95th in height. (I don't remember her actual height or weight) They were concerned about her weight and suggested us giving her instant breakfast with her milk, possibly mixing in oil in her diet (all stuff we do with Bree).




This year she was 30 pounds and 37 inches tall. Which places her at 45 percentile for her weight (yay!) and 50 percentile for her height. The doctor was pleased and said she is evening out with her growth, which is what she was hoping for.



I was surprised that a bit of the visit was the doctor asking Riley questions. (What's your name? Are you a boy or a girl? Is Daddy a boy or a girl? Favorite color?) I am so used to being asked the questions it was a change. I will say I was proud when Riley was asked if I was a boy or a girl she said Mommy is a good girl!

No comments: