Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A lesson a little earlier than expected...

At the ripe age of 14 months, I had to have the "smoking is bad" talk with Riley. If you look closely at the picture above, you'll see a red mark in the middle of her upper lip. Nana (my grandma) is here visiting and she smokes. Riley was playing outside while Nana was smoking this afternoon. Nana put her cigarette down in the ashtray when it was still lit and came to the door to tell me something real quick. Next thing we know, Riley is at the door trying to put a cigarette in her mouth...backwards! Monkey see, monkey do! She ended up burning the top of her lip with it. I guess that is one way to learn that smoking is bad! I just thought I would be having this talk at 14 years old, instead of 14 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang kids!! Well....so you know ahead of time, they dont listen at 14 either! JUST SAYIN'! (poor lil Riley)