Thursday, November 5, 2009

Break time!

A short post tonight just for an update on school. I am posting this a little later than usual because of school work that I had to do. This is the last week of the class I am in, and as usual it is crazy! However, there is a break coming up on the horizon...starting after this class I get to have a two week break after each class! Woo hoo!

This is because of how my classes will end. If I did not take a two week break after every class I would finish up at the end of May, which is right when school gets out. I would then risk going into default on my loans by waiting through the summer months to do my student teaching. So, for now I get to have a mini vacation in between my classes in order to avoid that. Yay! I am down with mini vacations, how about you?

No comments: