Friday, January 30, 2009

Home!!!

Home home home! We are home! We got sent home last night at 545, and we were home around 7. We were sent home without oxygen, and with a feeding tube. Our friend Danielle watched Riley for the night and I went and picked her up this morning with Bree. It is crazy how much I missed that smiley, whiny, beautiful little girl! You could tell that she missed me, she wouldn't let me even put her down once I picked her up for a hello hug! :)

Today has been full of hugs, playing outside, and Riley saying hi and giving kisses to her sister. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so wonderful!!!
Enjoy
Love you lots
Nana

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am glad she is home and doing well. She is growing up to be quite the cutie.

dynomite_dinah from p.com

theamaros said...

welcome home!!!!