Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday, thursday, thursday!


"Good morning, good morning, the sun says 'Hello!' ...Today is a new day...let's all come and play!... Good morning, good morning, good morning TO YOU!" I was being silly and singing this to Bree this morning and this is the response that I got! At the end ("TO YOU!") I would touch her little nose with my finger and she would break out in a smile. Isn't it the best? She is so cute...however, I am a bit biased.
So good news and bad news this morning. Bree did gain weight today. She is now 3.17 kg, which is 6 pounds 15.8 ounces. ALMOST seven pounds! However, she did require a suppository last night so we are up in the air if we are going home today. Normally I have seen at least two doctors by now, but no one has come by so I am still waiting in our little half of a room watching Regis and Kelly while little monster naps in the bouncer.
I will update when I get news of anything new!

7 comments:

danielle said...

i got your picture text this morning of this picture & it's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Your picture text was the best morning present in a long time! She is beautiful.. I love the smile!

Unknown said...

She has such a beautiful smile! Such a wonderful way to start off your morning.

Anonymous said...

What a GOREGOUS grin! I love that cheese :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! It is SO fun and precious when they smile. I am happy that you got it on camera! We all agree that Bree is beautiful, just like her sissy!
Can't wait to see her again at home, and with out oxygen; that is so cool!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you that I've been following your story for some time...actually since Bree was born and the "Praying for Bree" buttons kept popping up all over the Parents.com message boards. I'm so glad she is continuing to thrive and will keep praying for your beautiful family!
God bless!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!! That smile just makes you melt....she is precious! I am so glad she is gaining weight and doing well. What a big girl she is getting to be! Almost 7 pounds!! I hope she gets to go back home again soon...and with no oxygen. That is awesome!