Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A down day

So far today has not been a wonderful day for Riley or myself. Riley woke up with a temp of 99.8 today, her cough is a bit worse, but no throw up so far today! She has been whiney and clingy, which is to be expected with being sick.

I noticed this morning that Bree only had three diapers left so when Riley went down for her morning nap, I decided to run to Walmart, leaving Papa with both napping girls. Well, apparently I "ran" a little too fast....I got a ticket for speeding ten miles over the speed limit. I was going with the flow of traffic and I noticed a police officer with a radar gun. Common practice, I checked my speed and realized that I was going over! I tried to slow down, but he had noticed and pulled my over and cited me. If it had been nine miles over, I would have just gotten a ticket with an amount of money to pay. But since it was ten over, I have to go to court on March 4th. I have to be there from 8am to 4pm...which means Adam will have to try and get the day off. If he cannot, I am going to have to see if one of our friends will watch the girls for me.

So, with Bree's appointment later today I hope that the second part of the day goes better than the first has!

No comments: