Saturday, February 21, 2009

Everyone's favorite stuff...pictures!


Bumbo fun! She sits up like a big girl...she can rest her head on the back of the Bumbo if she gets tired. She really likes being able to see everything!




This is my newest favorite picture of Bree....She looks like such a big girl with her shoes on! (Thank you Auntie Cindy!)


This what I see about five hundred times a day...Riley saying "UP?" while holding up her arms to me...




The saddest frown face ever....seriously, isn't it?


You know you have a preemie when...you have a list of all of her scheduled feeds and medications...


Riley did not like the ladybug costume. I am such a great mom that I had to make sure to document this moment in case she forgot how she feels about it. (that sounds convincing, right?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tasha,

Love the new pictures of Bree and Riley. I read through all the new posts and I am so happy that Bree is doing so good. She is an amazing little girl. Congrats on all the good doctor's appointments!! Good job mommy and daddy!