Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 12, 2008



Good night...




It's not technically evening anymore....I think this is the latest I have ever posted! Adam just called for an update and her combined weight gain for the last two days is 60 grams. That is two ounces! Woo hoo! So she is now 3 lbs, 5 ounces. I got to spend a good part of the day with her and I enjoyed holding her, feeding her and snuggling with her. I got her to take 12 cc's of breastmilk through the bottle, however only 10 cc's "counted" because she spits out little bits of milk here and there.




For some reason, both Adam and I have been dead tired the past few days. I think everything is starting to catch up with us from the past two months. Oh well, we will try and get as much sleep as possible before Bree comes home. Speaking of which, I better get off of here because it is 10 at night...




Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy, and in love with life!


3 comments:

Jen said...

This is my first time posting but I read your journal religiously everyday to hear the good news on Bree. She is a miracle right here on earth, such a blessing to everyone that loves her. I wanted to tell you how precoius that first picture of her is that you posted tonight. She is one beautiful little girl. It brought tears to my eyes. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers every single day. We are all looking forward to the day you bring her home. Thank you so much for keeping us all so informed every day. You are an amazing and very special mommy.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Bree is getting so big. Funny to say that when she is still only 3 pounds but she just looks so much bigger! I agree with everything Jen said in her comments. Love the new picture with her eyes wide open.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Bree is so adorable!!! She is getting sooooo BIG! I love love love that picture of her with her surprised look. My favorite of all time. :)

xoxo