Thursday, January 1, 2009

Little cutie Riley

So, I need to get these things written down before I forget! Riley has been doing some SUPER cute and amazing things this past week. I am sure you all will enjoy them just as much as I have:

1. "High chair? High chair?" Riley has exploded in language as of lately! She now says high chair, all done, Sissy (as in sister), baby, cookie...the list goes on and on.

2. She now gives Bree high fives. She lifts Bree's arm up, then lets go of it and gives her a quick high five while squealing in delight at the same time!

3. Today, I took Riley shopping with me and after parking in our parking spot I had to find my shopping list. The radio was still playing and on the song it was singing "Baby, baby, bayyybeeeee". Next thing you know I hear "Bay-bee, Bay-bee" coming from the backseat. I immediately said "Aww, are you singing?" (not expecting a response) "YUP!" says Riley emphatically...too cute!

4. Riley will run towards you with arms stretched out saying "HHHUUUUGGGG!" and then tackle you at full force. I am surprised I have not been knocked over yet!

5.This one is the best! Bree has her monitor that if the cord is stepped on, the wires become loose and make a very VERY loud screeching noise. Well, Riley stepped on it today and Adam came to rescue when the noise started. After it was fixed, Riley sat down in front of the monitor, and started lifting it up to look at it all the while repeating "Oh sh*t, Oh sh*t, CAP (crap), Oh no!"

Hope that put a smile on your face...I know it did ours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DANG IT!!! Ive missed so much already. Its funny though how all the sudden they just take off talking like that. Kinda like when they learn to walk. FYI.....she did not learn them words from me!! Well ok, maybe CAP! Love and miss you guys. Give the girls Grammie loves for me!