Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cell phone pictures!

Here is my latest collection of cell phone pictures! Hope you enjoy...







Doesn't Riley look like a 4 year old in this picture? She's growing up WAY too fast!



Bree's grumpy old man impression



Riley is helping Daddy change the air filter


Chillaxin



Encouragin Sister during tummy time...so sweet!

Happy!


This a rare glimpse of the moment known as: "A clean room"

Grumpy old man Bree


This is horrible, but this reminds me of the Hitler Salute. Bree what are you doing?!!


Look at Riley's arm....this melts my heart!



Broken toe. :( I caught my toe on a baby gate as I was walking fast to get to crying Bree.


Chillin on Mama





Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Adam taking pictures of his feet on my phone...



Doesn't this look so sweet? In reality Riley is trying to pry his hand off of her so she can run back to the playground instead of taking a walk with all of us like she was suppose to. Aidan was telling her "Come one Riley, let's go for a walk!"



The above two pictures are from last night. Riley has been having some weird rash on her feet that is causing her pain, and not letting her sleep at times. So, last night I let her watch cartoons in my room, and then after almost falling out of the bed we moved to the living room. Poor baby!

1 comment:

theamaros said...

these are fun shots :) i feel for your poor broken toe... i have had WAY too many of those. do you need one of those blue shoes? i have an extra (that's sad...)!