Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby steps

No, Bree's not walking yet...but she is on the move! Adam reported to me that while I was at school observing this morning, Bree took her first "crawling steps" today! That's right she crawled!

Now, I don't think she understands the entire concept that she can go all over, but she understands that she can torment Riley. I saw her crawl a little bit today (like 5 inches) to get to Riley so she could pull on her shirt. And...she also broke one of Riley's toys today.

This is going to sound weird but seeing Bree pick on Riley and break her toys just makes me a happy little camper! Now, ask me that in a year and I am sure I will have a different answer, but for today, I am happy.

2 comments:

Joy said...

woohoo!
I totally get the inclination. I enjoy seeing Robbie chase the kitties now..

Tasha said...

I'm not the only crazy one!! Ha ha...I think it's because we know in our hearts that there was a very big possibility our kiddos would have never done these things. :)