Thursday, March 11, 2010

Coughing along

Well, the kids are on the mend, but Mommy and Daddy are still sick. We are coughing and hacking, but still holding things together. Today I am working on keeping the house clean, one room at a time. I clean a room, then force myself to sit and drink some water, and watch a show. Then it's off to clean another room.

Riley's room is already cleaned...and the giant pile of laundry that needs to folded is next! Adam has been given the rest of the week off on quarters, which means he cannot leave the house. So I have canceled my observations for the rest of this week in order to take care of everyone and keep the house in order.

Next week is spring break for the school I observe in, so we will have some fun activities planned for our family. After next week, it'll be back to the observations.

Your prayers, well wishes and positive thoughts would be appreciated on helping us to get better soon! We are ready to be all done coughing and hacking!!

No comments: