Thursday, February 10, 2011

So close, yet so far away

5 days.

Never has 5 days seemed so close, yet so far away at the same time.

In 5 days we will be able to hold our baby boy in our arms, kiss his little cheeks, and count his tiny toes.

I had my last doctor appt today and it went well. I'm not dilated or effaced at all so he will hopefully stay put until Tuesday. I will have one last ultrasound on Monday at 330 just to double check that he is still a happy and healthy little dude.

I am grateful that Adam's parents will be in town and are letting us go out for one last night on the town on Valentines Day. We are getting a couples massage in the morning. Then I have my ultrasound that afternoon, and then we are headed to dinner and a hockey game! It will be great to have something to keep my mind off of the excitement of the next day.

This weekend we are going to hit up the zoo (not sure which day yet), and on Saturday night I have a girls dinner with my bestie Anneke. It will be great to relax and fit some laughs in!

5 days people....5 days. :)

No comments: