Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blogging mobile

I just enable the mobile blogging with my phone so hopefully this blog will see an annoying onslaught of daily photos of my kids. :)

In other news, despite not eating dairy, egg, soy or peanuts Derrick continues to have a rash and is crying in pain during the day. I caved and gave him tylenol this morning and he is blissfully sleeping in his swing right now. I am now going to add wheat to the "no eating" list and we'll see what happens. Not sure what I will be eating now...but there has got to be something!

Bree is talking up a storm and does a lot of two word phrases. We are working on three word phrases, and hope that she continues to make this amazing progress.

Riley is her usual self. She is funny, and too smart for her own good. Just last night she kept telling me "Daddy and I are going to a movie....do you want to come Mommy?" When I asked Adam about it, he said he had no clue what she was talking about. Ha!

No comments: