Sunday, December 30, 2012

No promises

I stink at finding the time to blog. I have a ton of posts in my mind on a daily basis, but finding the time to sit and allow those thoughts to flow out of my brain and down to my fingertips is a bit hard to come by.

Life is good. Crazy good. I want to pull my hair out on a daily basis, and I smile more often than I can count. So as long as those two things balance each other out, I am okay.

This weekend we went up to Williams, Arizona to go on the Polar Express. The kids loved it and so did my roommates and I. Kyla (curly haired one in the photos) bought the tickets and the hotel room for the night as a Christmas present to us all. Giving time together is one of the best gifts imaginable. Very many memories were made...and I hope the kids remember it just as well as I will.





No comments: