Thursday, October 16, 2008

October 16, 2008

Good mornin..

Bree is having a bit of a rough morning. She is having a hard time with her oxygen saturations...it's nothing life threatening or harmful yet, but they are drawing blood to make sure she doesn't have an infection anywhere. I love how everyone that is taking care of her always errs on the side of caution. It is easier to catch things early and treat them than to find out when it is too late, or is just much harder to treat. I didn't really get too much other information when I calledthis morning, but I am going in to see her here soon so I will have much more info later today!

At eight thirty, (which is soon!) I am leaving here to take Riley to hang with Ethan for a bit today. Aleasha agreed to watch Riley for me so that I could go see Bree. I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends! It means so much to me to be able to go see Bree...I constantly feel torn between my two girls. I can't imagine what it is going to be like when they are both at home! But, for right now, I am taking things one day at a time. Today is a good day...and I plan on enjoying it as much as possible!

Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy, and in love with life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad that Bree had a great group of Dr and nurses to!! And when Bree is home youll have a little helper!! And I also cant wait to see the pictures of Bree!! Have fun during your visit!

Anonymous said...

Tasha,
I felt the same way when I had Katie. But the girls are best friends and they are 21 months apart and now we adding a third one to the bunch.
Lynei