Friday, December 5, 2008

December 5, 2008

Good evening...

As of lately, I have been struggling to find something to blog about on a daily basis. There is always the basic update on Bree, but I feel like all I do is repeat myself. As I have said before...no news is good news! So, in light of that good news, I am going to be going to writing blogs at least once a week...or more if there is a special event in the family!!

I thank you all for the support, prayers and dedication in reading our blog and I hope that you coninue to do so!

Bree's update for today isn't much...she is still eating exclusively out of the bottle...no feeding tube usage as of lately. Woo hoo!! Other than that, she is staying the same with her oxygen and everything else. Her A's and B's have been getting better slowly as she is getting stronger and stronger from her surgery. Monday is her eye exam from her surgery so let's all hope and pray that it shows improvement and that she won't need another surgery!

Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy, and in love with life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank Goodness for No News is Good News Blogs :) :)

I am Proud of you & Adam, Bree of course. Isn't it nice that Bree is getting caught up with the normal babies. :) :)