Saturday, December 6, 2008

Milk anyone??

So....yeah. I got a call tonight from the hospital during Adam's christmas party. Of course, we had missed the call and there was a voicemail. Both Adam and I panicked and I ran to go listen to it while Adam stayed in to be sure our ticket numbers weren't called if we were both gone. (It was during the raffle)

Luckily, nothing was wrong and it was just the night nurse calling to let me know that they were running low on milk. They didn't even have enough to get through the night!!!!! So, they are mixing about a 1/4 of formula with 3/4 breastmilk every bottle so that she is not getting 2 breastmilk and one formula. Darn it!!! I didn't want her to ever have any formula at this age....so, Adam is making an early run to the hospital to drop off some more. Grandma is going to go with Adam so she will get some snuggle time in with Bree.

Rrrrr!!

No comments: