Monday, December 22, 2008

Early Christmas Present

With Adam's Mom here for a little visit we decided that we would each open one gift while she was here (each of which she either helped with or is going to). I tricked Adam by filling a large box we had with "stuff" (random things to make the box heavy), put a blanket on top of that stuff and put two small slips of paper on it with the tattoo's that he wants of the girls names. Before he opened it I asked him what he thought was in it, his answer was perfect..."I don't know, a bunch of crap? Ha ha ha!" He was right on the money!
Adam gave me a shoe box with a "certificate" for any type of shoe that I wanted. So I get to go shoe shopping after christmas! Woo hoo!
Bree didn't open any because, well, she can't. We didn't wrap any of her presents because as we learned last year, she'll get gifts that are wrapped from family so there is no point in us wrapping presents ourselves to unwrap them ourselves...
Riley ended up with a motorcycle...a crotch rocket to be exact. Seriously, she did. She loved it and enjoys being pushed on it so much! We even have the pictures to prove it:


Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy, and in love with life!



2 comments:

danielle said...

how fun! the picture of riley doing a burnout on her motorcycle is great! :)

glad you are all having a great time with adam's mom & enjoying your early christmas! & i think the tattoo's present is awesome! i told my MIL to get me tattoos for christmas earlier this year! LOL

Anonymous said...

Biker Babe just like Grammie! lol That is way to cute. Cant wait to see the tattoos. I love tattoos! Miss you guys bunches.