Thursday, December 25, 2008

First Smile

One momentous event for Bree occured on Christmas Eve. We were all getting ready to head off to church service to have Bree dedicated (which went great...and I will post pictures when I get them from our good friend!). Daddy was holding Bree while sitting in the recliner and Riley was standing next to them peeking at Bree. I happened to walk by and made some comment to Bree (I don't remember what it was), but she turned her head, looked at Riley and smiled. It was so precious that she gave her first "awake and aware" smile to her big sister. I can already tell that there is a special bond between these two and I can't wait to watch it grow and blossom over the years to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I miss so much by not being there. Man I miss you guys so much. Give the girls big loves from Grammie