Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Home home home home...we are finally home!

WE ARE HOME!!!!! This picture was taken on my phone (sorry for the crappy quality) just before we left. As you can see she was all packed up and ready to go! Right now she is sleeping in her "bassinet/crib" all wrapped up and cozy comfy! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am that she is home. On the way out of the hospital I was singing "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it...!!!" Of course, Adam told me I was a huge dork, but I knew he felt the same way because he was laughing as he was saying it.

HUGE! Thank you to Danielle for watching Riley during all of this so that Adam and I could switch back and forth. Taking on three toddlers by yourself during the day is a feat that deserves a gold medal (or at least some chocolate mousse pie!)!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WhooHooo! I am so glad she is finally home. I knew it wouldnt be to long after spending some time with her on Saturday. She was doing so much better. Tell the girls YaYa loves them!

JavaLuva said...

Yay! The Gonce Family home together again! How wonderful! Oh and I TOTALLY agree with you about Danielle...I tip my hat to her! That's amazing! 3 Gold metals even!! ~Aleasha P/S....you are a dork...that's why we love you! Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

It's so great that Bree is home! Your family has been in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're home. Its such a great feeling. I know how it is. We were in the hossy for 5 days with RSV when Kennedy was 3 1/2 weeks old. She is now almost 10 weeks old and a happy little piggy:)
God Bless you guys!!!!
You are a very strong and brave woman and Adam should be proud to have you as his wife!
Lynei Krecklow
Dec Parents