Monday, March 30, 2009

Hunter Lance Gonce

So, I PROMISE I will do some serious blogging next week (lots of catch up to do!), but I have a few small things to write down before I forget. As some of you know (and for those who don't!) Hunter and Bailey are visiting. They are 8, and 7 years old. Grandma, Papa, Hunter and Bailey all drove down from Washington this last weekend and we met them in Las Vegas for the weekend. We met them on Friday night and stayed until Sunday morning then they followed us down to our house and are staying for the week.

On Saturday morning we are having breakfast at a buffet, we are all sitting around the table and Hunter goes "So, what if the guy who lives upstairs (points up...meaning God) came down here and told me 'Hunter you are my soldier' (cue Darth Vader voice) and then told me to go down there (points down) and I did and I killed the guy who lives down there (meaning the Devil) and then God said 'I am KING!!!'?" (puts arms up like he is flexing his muscles) I just kind of stared for a minute taking in the information that was just told to me and I said "Well, that would be pretty cool, right Uncle Adam?"

Kids!

Then....Sunday morning we were at breakfast (yet again!) and we were finishing up feeding Bree through her feeding tube and he tells Adam "All right, let me get this straight...whatever Bree doesn't eat with her bottle you put up her nose?" :) He said it as if we were punishing Bree for not eating it all...we did explain how it all works to him but that was too cute!

2 comments:

Mommy Peters said...

Hahahaha :)

Kids say the darndest things :) I would have said something like... Yes and if you don't finish those eggs I guess I'll have to stuff them up YOUR nose!

Thanks for the smile :)

Anonymous said...

How cute, I especially like the one about Bree's feeding. Hunter is so cute anyway. Enjoy their visit.
Love you all
Nana