Saturday, April 4, 2009

Catch up!

Sooo...when I last left off, Auntie Danielle was still visiting! Whew...I am half a month behind. It's okay, you guys can call me a slacker. :) I am very particular when family visits, I prefer to spend my time with them instead of on the computer, cleaning my house or anything else except spending time with them. So, after the past three weeks of visiting my house is trashed, but we have lots of new memories...which I will share with all of you!

As you all saw, Auntie was with Bree when she got her ears pierced. She is still doing great with them and her earrings still look as beautiful as they first did! We (Dannie and I) also went to the Phoenix Children's Museum with Riley and Bree. Some of the stuff was a little too advanced for Riley to understand or do on her own, but with Auntie's help she did great. I have not edited those photos yet (slacker!) but when I do I will post them for all to see!

We made sure that we took a park trip with Auntie and Riley did okay. She got to try and feed the ducks, and succeeded in slipping and falling in the mud really close to the water, of course. She gave her poor mama a heart attack, and I let loose a few explicit words. (oops!) Once again, have not downloaded, but will do so in the coming weeks!

Auntie left us on Wednesday the 25th, but with talk of already returning when she can. Both Riley and Bree adore their Auntie (or E.T. as Riley says) and they both can't wait to see her again!

No comments: