Monday, April 20, 2009

So...where to begin?

I got so behind! I was trying to save some blogs to talk about that happened when we had family here, but I wanted the photos to go with them, so I was waiting for myself to edit them. Now I have them edited but don't remember where I left off! So, I am going to pick one thing and start from there!

Friday...April 3rd was Spouse Taxi Day at Adam's work. Over fifty wives were signed up and there were only 19 slots. They put all the names in the hat and drew them out and guess what?! I got the first slot! So off I went...Mama and Dad watched the kiddos since it was an all day thing. We got to get dressed up in flight suits, the helmet and even the gloves. I got the taxi with Adam's pilot, his 'name' (pilot nickname) is K-Rush. It stands for something, but I don't remember it all (Killing Responsibly Undisciplined, S____, H_____). Adam got to 'launch' us out, which was pretty cool. While we were taxiing (at like 10 mph) I got to steer the plane a little bit with the foot pedals. Then we got to taxi down the runway at 50 knots (which is almost equivalent to 50 mph). Check out the pictures we got!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! So glad you got to have a whole day fof play.
Love you Nana

Fiery said...

Are you sure you don't do this every day. You look like you belong there. Hope you had fun.

Aimee V said...

That is so cool. Looks like you had a great time. You deserve a little play every once in awhile!