Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Things I need to do...soon.

Call about consolidating my student loans.

Call about our recalled Fisher Price Rainforest Pack and Play.

Clean our Bree's three drawer bin that is in her closet so that I can put the clothes we have for Derrick in them. (thanks Gavin!)

Go through Bree and Riley's drawers. Bree has grown out of 18 month clothes and into 24 month (hand me downs coming your way Grace!), and Riley has grown out of 3T shirts and into 4T shirts. She has also grown out of 2T pants and into 3T pants. For some reason Riley has always been different on her pant and shirt sizes, while Bree is the same for both.

For some weird reason (we'll blame it on nesting) I really want to clean and scrub my kitchen cabinets. It doesn't really NEED to be done, I just feel the need to do it.

Now I am hoping that writing this down will hold me accountable for doing these things. If it works you guys will be seeing more of what I need to do. Whatever works, right?

No comments: