Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 5, 2008

Good afternoon!

Riley is down for her afternoon nap so I am getting in some computer and school time while eating lunch. (The life of a mom...multi-tasking everything!) I was able to go up to the hospital today. I went very early in the morning to meet up with Kate to see how Annika was doing. She seems to be doing a little better each day. They may have a diagnosis for her as well. She is 90% likely to have Celiac's disease. Here is a link that helps to explain it: http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/celiac/
They are starting Annika on a gluten free diet, and hope to see her getting better soon.

Our little miracle girl is doing great today! She is up to 2 pounds 15 ounces. So she is hanging onto that two pound mark...let's hope she bumps up to three pounds tomorrow! I got to hold her for a bit, and after about fifteen minutes of grunting, squirming and a bit of fussing, she fell right asleep! I took some pictures and I will put one or two up here after I get them downloaded to the computer.

Riley and I went shopping this afternoon and we got Bree her first frame for her room. It says "The moment we saw you, we fell in love". It is pink with white polka dots and has three places for pictures. I am going to put one picture of Adam holding her, a picture of Riley touching the isolette, and then one of myself holding her. I can't wait to hang it all up in her room!

We are going to be picking up Bree's furniture from Babies R Us tomorrow so maybe we'll have it put together by this weekend and we can put some pictures up!

Hope this finds you happy, healthy, and in love with life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

16 MORE DAYS!!!!!