Thursday, November 6, 2008

November 6, 2008

THREE POUNDS!!! Yup, that's right, she has hit the three pound mark! She is actually exactly three pounds even. Slow and steady weight gain is what we want to see. She is down to 1/2 liter and 30 to 40 percent oxygen. Bree's favorite nurse, Courtnee, is working today so I am giving them some bonding time. (Actually, I have a TON of stuff to do today!!) However, tomorrow I am going to see Bree in the morning while Cheri watches Riley for me. Our new house is exactly 6 minutes away from Steve and Cheri's house. (I timed it today on my way over..hee hee!)

I have something to confess! (Okay, really Riley does but she doesn't know how to type). Riley gave kisses to Daniel last night during their playdate/my girl night with Carrie Fay last night! It was actually very sweet and nice, and of course adorable to see. I bet I won't be saying that in thirteen years though...

Adam and I were able to pick up Bree's furniture today (big thanks to Cheri for letting us use her van). It looks great! I will take pictures tomorrow if I can get the time.

Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy, and in love with life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Three pounds! Yea for Bree. That is exciting news. :) I bet you are excited to get her room done. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!Three pounds. You go girl. Maybe you will be home by Dec.2nd, how nice would that be. Prayers are being answered every day. Keep up the great progress Bree.
Love you all
Nana O.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! 3 pounds!! So excited. :)