Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A "BUG"

So, there's this bug that is going around. No, not a ladybug or a bee...but more like an annoying fly that seems to land on you at the worst moment ever! Riley still seems to have 'the bug', which consists of throwing up, stomach cramps, horrible gas and diarrhea. Today was day three on her not eating much at all so tomorrow we may be taking a trip to the urgent care office if she is still not eating.

As if not one sick person is enough, Adam came home from work sick today. All my years of knowing Adam, (six years), he has only thrown up twice that I can recall. Once when he was trashed beyond belief, and the other when he had his wisdom teeth taken out. Today he has met that record. He threw up twice at work, and then once at home. He also has all the symptoms that Riley has, which has resulted in a lot of laundry between the two of them.

That is why it is unlikey that Bree will be coming home on Thursday. I refuse to have her come home to a house full of people with 'bugs'....because a little baby around that is bound to catch it. And we can't be having a little one with a bug...she'll end up right back in the hospital!

Let's all pray for the health and recovery of Riley and Adam...and for the protection of myself and Grandma against this "bug"...the last thing we need is four sick people.

Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy and in love with life!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry your all sick! That is great news that Bree will be able to come home soon! Thats so exciting! Simone (moniex4)

Kathryn said...

I "follow" your blog...I am part of the Parent's message board community and I heard about your story there. I just want you to know that I have been and will continue to be in prayer for your family. I enjoy your updates and admire your spirit. You are so strong and your trust in the Lord is amazing. Thank you for letting me follow your journey. --Kathryn Farris

Amy Ketchum said...

I am so sorry to hear that you guys have a bug going around! That is a huge bummer!
I'll be praying for a quick recovery and protection for you so you don't get it! Also, that Bree will be home before Christmas!