Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Adult" movies

No, you sick minded person...not that kind of adult movie! I am talking about anything that has a bit of scariness or action in it. We watched Hancock this weekend, and prior to this Riley paid no attention to what we were watching. She would go about her business playing, jumping and running like a normal toddler.

Not this time.

She firmly planted her little booty on the floor and stared up at our TV while Will Smith was crashing through the hospital walls bleeding and fighting bad guys. The whole while she would turn aroung, look at me and go "Mama! mama!" She would turn back to the TV and say "Oh, WWWOOOWWW! Oh no....UH OH!" This repeated until that scene was over. Anytime there was crashing, yelling or any remotely exciting Riley would repeat that process.

I guess we have to start being a little bit more careful about when we watch our "adult" movies....I guess a lot of Disney movies are moving closer into our future.

2 comments:

danielle said...

just wait till she starts acting them out. haha. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tasha and Adam, I don't check your blog very often, (about once or twice a month) so I love to read and catch up on everything! I like your new bumble bee background...I know...bumble bree! :) I love your writing and looking at all your pictures. Just thought I would drop in and say hello and let you know that reading your blogs and seeing the pics puts an extra smile on my face! Hugs. Cheri