Sunday, January 11, 2009

Update, update!

Our girls are doing well and thriving! As I speak, Bree is swinging in her swing very much asleep (mouth wide open), and Riley is suppose to be sleeping but is instead screeching and laughing in her crib. Bree has started this new 'thing'...she cries unless she is being held. Once she falls asleep, sometimes (SOMETIMES) you can lay her down and actually get some stuff done. Today I am getting a sling from my friend Lindsey so hopefully that will help me to have some extra hands. :) With a toddler at home, I can't very well be sitting all the time with Bree.

Poor Mr. Adam....he had his last wisdom tooth pulled on Thursday and has been miserable since. His swelling was suppose to go down in two days and it has not very much at all. He is still taking good old Percocet, so he has been Mr. Sleepy as of lately. He is going into the Dental Clinic in the morning to make sure everything is okay, he is suppose to go back to work, but if he can't go without "perkie" (ha ha we have code names for narcotics) he can't work.

We got a scale yesterday that weighs in ounces so that we can weigh Bree to keep track of her weight gain. It is a two person job. I step on the scale with Bree, get that weight, Adam holds Bree, I weigh myself, then we do some subtraction! As of this morning, Bree weighs 6 lbs, 5 oz.

Hope this finds you happy, healthy, and in love with life!

No comments: