Monday, March 9, 2009

New look...

So...here's the big change! What do you think of the new blog design? More like something that fits our family? There's blue and green in the background, along with pink for the girls...then there is an orange thrown in there for a neutral! I LOVE IT! It was made by Traci Rutledge of Sweet Cheeky Designs..(see her "plug" on the bottom right hand side). She had a contest in February where participants had to nominate someone else deserving to get a blog makeover. Here is what she said:

"I told everyone that they had to inspire them in some way and many people nominated you. I knew immediately when I looked at your blog that I wanted to do this for you. You have had a tough time of it and you always seem to make others smile."

Traci was great working with, and didn't seemed bothered by my five millions questions! I just wanted to make sure it was a blog design that represented our family well, but didn't need a bunch of maintenance. I already have enough going on in my life! Thank you so much Traci and for those who nominated me for this makeover, it is wonderful!

2 comments:

Fiery said...

Your most welcome Tasha. I just LOVE the make over. It is definitely much more the "G" Family.

Anonymous said...

It is so fun! Congratulations on the makeover! You deserved it.