Friday, April 10, 2009

Bree's home!

So, after my last post the doctor insisted that Bree stay overnight. We had to do some juggling because I had a doctor appt that I could NOT miss (whole other story) so Adam stayed overnight with Bree, but had to leave at 300 in the morning to make it to work by 400. So Bree was by herself from 300 in the morning to 1000 when Adam was able to make it back.

However, Bree is now home! We are being sent home on a continuous feed of 22 ml/hr for a few days (probably until Sunday) and then slowly go back to our 75mls at 8, 11, 2, and 5. (then the night drip) We are so happy to be together as a family again under the same roof! Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes, we are very blessed to have you all as our friends and our family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased to hear that you are home. Prayers will continue for all of you.
Take Good Care
Love you all lots
Nana

Alaskagirl said...

I just saw your mood update on Myspace, I hope she is ok, our thoughts are with you!

Aimee V said...

I am so glad to hear that Bree is back home again. You and Adam are such great parents! You should both be very proud of how you handle the stressful situations that you are put in! And I just adore the new pictures that you posted! Bree is a chunk!!