Monday, October 12, 2009

Who? What? Not me!


This is something that I would like to start...and continue. This will be my Monday outlet...to stress and let go of all the things I might not have been so proud of.

It was surely not me who allowed Riley to go play outside without shoes on simply because I was looking forward to being able to watch the news (and not cartoons!!!)...nope, not me!

Who was it that groaned and said "here we go again!" when I took Bree's tempature and it was 104? Not me!

Who was it that two seconds later realized I took it on the side of her head she had just been laying on so it was warmer than she really was? Not me!

Who was it that still groaned when after taking her temp correctly realized it was 102.4? Not me!

And, it was surely not me who put Riley to bed 1.5 hours early because she was being absolutely positively a horrible nasty child the whole day? Nope, again..not me!

See, I am new at this so next week will be better. I now know what I need to remember throughout the week!!

No comments: