Friday, November 20, 2009

Drained

Today, I am drained. I went last night to see the midnight showing of New Moon with a great group of lady friends. One of the actors from the movie, Kiowa Gordon, who plays Embry Call in the movie made an appearance at the theater we were at. He is a cute guy, but is a bit young for me... he looks like he is 15, but he is actually 19. I guess I am gettin old...ha ha.

The movie was great and it was so wonderful to be a part of the fun! We got ready together, Anneke did my hair and makeup, and we were off! I will have pictures to post here in the next few days, we have had a down day today since I am feeling a bit off. It's not everyday I stay out until 3 am. I had a much needed ladies night out, and I plan on returning the favor and letting Adam have a night out here soon. It is a great stress relief to have some fun every once in  while.

No comments: