Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I know what I am thankful for....do you?

I am thankful for the people who have helped Bree become who she is today. I am thankful for the doctors, nurses, friends, family, and even the random strangers who have offered words of encouragement and stories I can relate to. This past year has been the roughest one I have had so far... but that only means next year can be better.




I am thankful for my husband who understands that it is also his job to help with the girls and with the house. Not many wives have that. I am thankful for my two girls who love each other dearly, and I cannot wait to see their bond strengthen as they grow up.



I am thankful for the friends who support us and help us out so much. I wish there was more I could do besides offer my thanks and extend an offer of a "trade off" of watching kids, but it is what it is. I am thankful to have understanding friends.



I am thankful to be me and to have the life that I have.

1 comment:

Jolynn said...

I am thankful for Bree. She provided many, MANY nights of happiness for me...especially the last month she was in the NICU. I loved dressing her up every night and snuggling with her when she was fussy. I am also thankful for you because Bree has the best mommy...a mommy who loves her and would do anything for her!

Can't wait to see you all on Saturday! Happy Thanksgiving!!