Monday, November 23, 2009

Our family is expanding!

Whew! You can stop panicking...I am NOT pregnant. Had you going there for a moment didn't I? :)

We have added 13 new members to our family.

Meet Tails.


Can you guess why that is his name?

Meet Heads.




He's got googly bulging eyes. And he wiggles while he swims.

Meet the rest of the crew.



They don't have names yet. (There's 11 of them). I don't think I am going to name them individually, but maybe just by group. We have 3 long finned tetra's, 3 cherry barbs, 3 somethingruther gournami? fish, one upside down catfish (he really swims upside down!), and one sucker fish. 

I really REALLY wanted two kitties but with the pet deposit on this house being $450!!!!!!!!!!! and non refundable, I decided fish would be a better choice.

1 comment:

danielle said...

whenever you want a kitty, just let me know! LOL