Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And...we're off!

School has started yet again for me so on Tuesday and Thursday nights the posts may be a little skimpy. That's okay though because I will make up for it!

Today Bree had the measurements taken on her eyes for her surgery next Wednesday. He said there was a slight deviation from last month but nothing horrible. So, the plan is for on Wednesday the 9th to have her surgery. We'll know more details next Monday when they set the time for surgery.

No news yet today on Grandma. I tried to call a few moments ago and got a busy signal on their phone. So, that means at least someone is home. I will try again before I go to bed.

Riley also came up with a cute new thing today. She was trying to get a ball that was stuck just out of her reach, and all of sudden she stops, puts her pointer finger in the air and says "Have an IDEA!!!!!". She went and got a stool to stand on, and then could reach it. I have NO clue where she learned that from, but now everything is an "IDEA!" from her. :)

No comments: