Friday, September 17, 2010

Boy oh boy!

I tried to post an ultrasound picture on here from my phone, but it didn't work. I can just tell you what was on it....little boy parts! Woo hooooooooo!!! We couldn't be happier! My heart just about burst with happiness when those little parts came up on the screen.

His name will be Derrick Jason. Adam and I just really like the name Derrick. It is a very strong name. The middle name of Jason is after Adam's brother who's name is Jason. His brother is a wonderful man who would do anything for his family and friends. I hope that Derrick grows up to be like his namesake...it would make me so proud.

He will born at 36-37 weeks so he'll be born anywhere from February 6th to the 20th. We can't wait to hold our baby boy in our arms. Now onto looking for the perfect coming home outfit...