Monday, October 27, 2008

October 27, 2008

Good morning!


We have had a rather successful morning so far. Riley had a WONDERFUL photo shoot with Carrie Fay, and of course I was there too. She played, ran around and acted just like a antsy little toddler. I think we got some really good shots in there. Ironically, this photo shoot is EXACTLY one year from her first photo shoot with Carrie Fay. The only reason I know that is because we did it on my birthday last year...and so we did it today on my birthday this year.


I am the big 2-3...okay, so it's not that big, but it's still something fun to celebrate. We aren't doing anything special that I know of, and Adam isn't known for surprising me with things so I am sure we will just have a lazy night at home. He won't even get home from work until 7 ish, so I will have already eaten dinner. (Speaking of which I need to take something out for dinner).


While at Carrie Fay's house this morning, I picked up the pictures from when she went with me to see Bree in the NICU. Bree had just turned one month old and we wanted to get some pictures since we had done Riley's at one month. The pictures turned out beautiful!



















These were eight of my favorites! A huge thank you to Carrie Fay for taking these beautiful pictures! I will upload all the others to my flickr account tomorrow (busy day today!).In case you don't know, my flickr account is at www.flickr.com/photos/gonce .
Bree is up to 2 lbs, 8 oz as of this morning! She had gone down to 2 lbs, 5 oz but she gained three ounces in one day! Big girl! We hope she starts packing on the ounces!
Hope this finds everyone happy, healthy and in love with life!

1 comment:

danielle said...

Carrie Fay did a great job, once again, with the pictures! I can't wait to see the rest! Glad to hear you all are enjoying your monday ;)

& Happy 23rd!